Our Chief Executive
We are governed by Trustees who form the Board of Together for Short Lives.
Our Board of Trustees approve our strategy and ensure that the organisation is well run and delivers our charitable outcomes.
Our Board of Trustees consists of:
- Terry Moran CB (Chair) - Chair of Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Hilary Cass OBE (Vice Chair) - Consultant in Paediatric Disability
- David Butcher - Chairman of Acorns Children’s Hospice
- Dr Richard Hain - Consultant and Lead Clinician, Wales Network in Paediatric Palliative Care
- Maria McGill - Chief Executive, Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS)
- Doug Morris - Parent Trustee
- Nuala O'Kane - Director, Shropshire Community NHS Trust and former Chief Executive, Donna Louise Children's Hospice
- Chris Roys - Chief Executive, The Jessie May Trust
- Richard Strawson - Parent, Volunteer and Local Authority Senior Manager
- David Widdas MBE - Consultant Nurse for Children with Complex Care Needs, South Warwickshire Foundation Trust and Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust