Supporting children and young people across the UK
Together for Short Lives is the leading UK charity that speaks out for all children and young people who are expected to have short lives. Together with everyone who provides care and support to these children and families we are here to help them have as fulfilling lives as possible and the very best care at the end of life. We can’t change the diagnosis, but we can help children and families make the most of their time together.
Raise money for UK children's hospices
By partnering with Together for Short Lives, your company can support our national projects and the vital care provided locally by the 53 children’s hospice services across the UK.
Children’s hospices provide crucial care and support to thousands of families with seriously ill children across the UK. By choosing us as your charity partner; your staff, wherever they are based, can raise money for their local children’s hospice helping to support families in their own communities.
Please consider us as your next charity partner
- National charity, local impact: Money raised can be distributed to children’s hospices across the UK based in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Engaging staff and customers: Our emotive cause cannot fail to inspire your staff and customers to get involved.
- Making a very real difference: The size of our charity means your support will have a very real impact. But we are well resourced and experienced to ensure we can manage partnerships of any scale. Read about our partnerships with Travis Perkins and Wilkinson.
- Support on every level: You will be supported by a very experienced and dedicated team at a national level, with additional key support from local children’s hospice fundraising teams.
- Raising the profile of your company and our partnership: Our experienced PR team will implement a PR plan to maximise national and regional coverage, utilising the local media relationships of our network of hospices and our strong social media platforms.
- Innovative and creative fundraising ideas: Together with you, our team will plan a tailored, diverse and exciting fundraising calendar, with something for everyone.
- Measuring impact: We like to report regularly on the impact of the partnership and the difference your company is making to local services, children and families.
For more information about working with us download our leaflet.
Please get in touch with us today to find out how your company can make a lifetime of difference to families in desperate need. Call 0117 989 7828 or email email@example.com.