Milton Keynes Marathon and Half Marathon
- Start date
- 1 May 2017
- End date
- 1 May 2017
- Milton Keynes
- Registration fee
- Minimum pledge
Please note the registration fee and sponsorship target above is for the half marathon - for the full marathon the registration fee is £30 and sponsorship target is £500.
The majority of the MK marathon and half marathon route is incredibly green and scenic. It includes beautiful parks and lakes, picturesque villages and the canal towpath, and offers a truly spectacular experience for the runners.
Both routes start and finish in the stadiumMK.
Book your place now
To book or for more information email email@example.com
We support you every step of the way.
That sponsorship target!
Don’t be over whelmed by it, you’ll make it!
As well as asking friends, family and colleagues for donations, you might need to do some extra fundraising activities to hit your target (unless you have lots of very generous friends). Who knows, you may even smash it!
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack which has loads of ideas to help you with this, it's split into two sections; covering quick fundraising ideas for busy people and larger fundraising activities such as setting up a pub quiz.
And we’re always on the end of the phone too with support and advice.
Go for it!
By supporting together for short lives... you will enable us to work in partnership with others, to lead change in the five areas below, to improve the lives of children and families.
- Information and support for families – so families can find the support they need locally and make informed choices about their child’s care.
- Quality of life, quality of death – so families receive high quality care through life and at end of life and supporting professionals and services to understand and meet the needs of more children and families in their diverse communities.
- Commissioning and sustainability – influencing local and national children’s palliative acre commissioning in all four UK countries and raising vital funds for children’s palliative care voluntary sector providers.
- Transition – improve young people’s transition from children’s to adult services and access to appropriate services and support.
- Community engagement and volunteering –improve understanding of childhood death and dying and encouraging the sector to explore a community approach to children’s palliative care and invest in volunteering.
If you would like more information or to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org