Freephone Helpline and Advocacy Service
Are you a professional who looks after or knows a child or young person who is expected to have a short life? If you have a question, please contact our Together for Families Helpline free on 0808 8088 100.
The helpline is now open from 10am to 4pm, Monday- Friday. Outside of these hours and on Bank Holidays, do leave a message on our answerphone and we will call you back as soon as we can.
The helpline provides:
- information on how to access and get the best out of services locally
- support in using our materials, resources and tools for families
- detailed information about organisations that provide support in all areas of children’s palliative care
- signposting to children’s disability charities, grant-making bodies, bereavement support, counselling, benefits information
- details of how to link with other parents
- in appropriate circumstances, referral on to our Advocacy Support Service for one-to-one support from a legal advocate.
Call 0808 8088 100
Calls are free for callers from a landline as well as specified mobile networks.
The team at Together for Short Lives looks forward to your call.
Alternatively, you can email us at any time. Please complete our online form and we will contact you. Any information you provide will remain confidential. Please make sure you provide a valid email or phone number so we can get back to you.