A Design for Life - the Together for Short Lives conference for UK children's palliative care practitioners - was held in Birmingham on 9th & 10th October 2012.
Download speakers' presentations from this event:
- Advanced care planning in practice - Dr Chris Kidson and Libby Gold
- Change for the future workshop - Jim Blair
- Leadership in developing innovative practice - Jim Blair
- Ethics in everyday care - Katrina McNamara
- Improving equity and transparency in assessment of complex referrals to a childrens hospice - Dr Emily Harrop
- Investigating the blended diet - Dr Emily Harrop and Karen Brombley
- Paediatric Palliative Care Toolkit presentation - Angela Thompson
- Symptom Management Diaries - Dr Nicky Harris
- The Big Study - Anne Hunt & Jane Coad
- Voices for Families - advocacy project - Maddie Blackburn & Maeve O'Sullivan
- Whats new in children's palliative care - reflections from the Oxford textbook - Dr Ann Goldman
- Whats new in policy - Christine Lenehan
- A New Direction for Clinical Audit - Sharon Simkin and Tracy Ruthven + feedback from the group on "What does quality mean to you?"
- Hydrotherapy at Rainbows Poster