Together for Short Lives provides a unique international children’s palliative care abstracts service for all members and stakeholders. It is the only service of its kind, bringing together all the latest research abstracts of relevance to professional working with babies, children and young people with life-shortening conditions.
Our team of children’s palliative care experts search for the latest relevant research published worldwide on a twice yearly basis. Our archive of children’s palliative care research abstracts dates back to 2000. It’s a great tool to support your practice, research and project development – especially helpful for identifying information about rare and obscure topics within this speciality.
Research abstracts are published in an abstracts collection called Synopsis (previously called PaedPalLit) and are grouped under seven themes:
- Clinical and ethical decision making.
- Education, research and professional issues.
- Epidemiology and pathology.
- Outcomes and instruments.
- Pain and symptom management.
- Services for children and families.
- Psychosocial and family issues.
You can search our online database by author, title, date or key word/s.