We believe in making space at our conference for you to share and learn from each other.
So if you are involved in children’s palliative care in any setting and would like to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation, we would love to hear from you. We are especially keen to hear about any innovative approaches, evaluations of service development initiatives, pilot studies or research projects.
All abstracts should be based on one of the following themes:
Adapting to the changing world of children’s palliative care
- Adapting the workforce to the changing nature of children’s palliative care – what skills and support are needed?
- Adapting models of care to manage increasing numbers of children with increasingly complex conditions
- Reaching and educating generalists/intensivists
Responding to ethical challenges
- Building resilience and supporting staff – how we adapt to manage complex cases and ethical dilemmas
- Supporting the mental health and wellbeing of professionals, parents/carers and children/young people involved in complex decision-making and conflict
- Sharing practical learning from complex ethical cases.