Booking for our 2022 conference is now closed! But we are holding names on a waiting list, so if you’d still like to attend please add your name and we’ll let you know if spaces become available.
Booking fees have been kept at the same level as our 2020 conference.
In addition, we are offering substantial discounts to:
- Together for Short Lives members.
- Early birds, who book their place by Tuesday 5 July (see Terms and Conditions below for payment deadlines).
- Delegates who have been accepted to present an abstract (who will be eligible for the Early Bird rate regardless of when they book).
Read the information below and use the form to submit your booking details. Once we have received your booking information we will send you a confirmation email and invoice for your total booking fee.
Early Bird bookings (until Tuesday 5 July)
- One day: £180 (£160 for members)
- Both days: £340 (£300 for members)
Full price bookings (from Wednesday 6 July)
- One day: £200 (£180 for members)
- Both days: £380 (£340 for members)
Late bookings (from Tuesday 16 August)
- One day: £220 (£200 for members)
- Both days: £420 (£380 for members)
Prices above are quoted before VAT
Booking terms and conditions
The booking fee covers:
- Full conference pass for days booked, including access to all plenary, breakout and networking sessions.
- All refreshments and catering from morning registration to end of programmed activity on each day.
- Delegate pack with printed information about the event and name badge.
- Attendance e-certificate on request following the event.
Not included in booking fee:
- Accommodation is not included.
- Accommodation must be booked independently. Please see the venue information page for accommodation options and booking discounts at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate.
Membership discount eligibility:
- One discounted place per named Individual Professional or Individual Associate member.
- Unlimited discounted places for staff of Organisation, Team and Associate Organisation members.
Payment and cancellation
- Payment is via invoice.
- Full payment must be received within 30 days of booking or before 6 September 2022 – whichever is sooner.
- Bookings are non-refundable, but names can be changed at any point before the conference.
- In the event the conference is cancelled or postponed by Together for Short Lives, all delegates will be offered the choice of a full refund of their booking fee, or if applicable the option to transfer their booking to the rescheduled date.
- In the event the conference is cancelled or postponed by Together for Short Lives, or a delegate cancels their booking or is unable to attend, Together for Short Lives will not reimburse the delegate for any costs incurred in relation to their planned attendance at the conference, including but not limited to travel and accommodation costs, and lost income.
- All conference delegates must comply with relevant legislation around Covid-19.
Add your name to the Waiting List
Unfortunately Booking for our 2022 conference is now closed!
We are holding names on a waiting list, so if you’d still like to attend please add your name and we’ll let you know if spaces become available.