Are you looking to mobilise your teams, friends, or family this month? Together for Short Lives has teamed up with the creators of the viral 5k challenge, to bring you #5kMay.
We’re asking you, or a team, to participate in a 5k during May, and donate £5 to Together for Short Lives. It’s the perfect opportunity to get your staff, pupils, family, and friends active and giving back to seriously ill children across the UK.
How to take part?
- Anytime between 1st – 31st May, get your team to participate in a 5k of their choice (run, walk, roll, cycle, socially distanced of course!)
- Donate £5 to Together for Short Lives here
- Upload a picture of your team on social and nominate others to take part too. Remember to tag us @Tog4ShortLives so we can share!
- Unlock a goodie bag filled with rewards on completion!
How do I pay for my team’s entry?
- It’s as easy as ABC, donate £5 for each person in your team, or get the team member to donate £5 themselves here.
You’re one step closer to doing good, by giving back and keeping fit!
If you’d like to get involved in 5kMay, either by yourself or with a team, sign up for the event here: www.runforheroes.org.uk/sign-up or on the book your place button above.
Please get in touch with Jessy on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries. Your support will make a difference to seriously ill children and their families across the UK – thank you!