Join us in a new and exciting collaborative event, bringing together 10 baby and child loss charities to conquer Ben Nevis at night.
“Losing a child is an unimaginable pain. A time where you can feel very alone in a big world. We will walk together and talk together, no mountain too tall as we aim for our stars on the week before Father’s Day. We may not be able to stop the downpour, but we will all walk with you in the rain.” – Michael, Anam Cara Fasgadh
This June 2021, we’re taking on Ben Nevis at night, taking Big Steps for Small Feet and working together to raise awareness and support of seriously ill children and their families. Our aim is to join together, giving those who need it the chance to walk and talk together, scaling new heights to raise money for seriously ill children and their families.
- The overnight climb starts just after sunset and walkers should reach the summit of Ben Nevis just in time for sunrise. During the descent, the spectacular landscapes appear as the day grows lighter.
- A celebratory team breakfast will be served upon arrival back to the base and you can enjoy the incredible surroundings alongside an incredible team of 100+ participants.
- This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join and make a difference in a self-funded event. To sign up for your place, please follow the link on this page. You’ll be taken to the Discover Adventure website, our partner delivering this incredible hike.
- During sign up, specify your chosen charity as Together for Short Lives and we will be in touch to support you with your fundraising.
- To confirm your place, you’ll be asked to pay a registration fee and you’ll be contacted by Discover Adventure in April to pay the remainder of the trip.
As this is a self-funded event, all of your efforts and fundraising will go directly to Together for Short Lives to enable us to continue supporting families through the toughest of times.
Registration deadline: Sunday 28th February, 2021
For any more information on this event or any others, please contact Jessy on email@example.com.