Places for the TCS London Marathon 2024 have now been filled. Please get in touch if you would like to register your interest for the 2025 London Marathon.
Join us next April for the TCS London Marathon 2024 – London’s most iconic sporting event. Running this world-famous marathon is the experience of a lifetime, taking you through the heart of the capital and all to raise funds to support seriously ill children and their families across the UK.
What’s in it for you?
- A lovely technical running vest or t-shirt with your name on and training resources
- Our fundraising guide full of ideas to help you hit your target
- Ideas and information from your dedicated Together for Short Lives steward
- Pre-race day goodie bag to help you relax and prepare for the big day
- On race day, we’ll be there at our noisy and eventful cheer point, supporting you along the route with your loved ones
What an amazing experience, and what an amazing team to be involved with. They are with you through every step of the way, right from the start of your training, right to the very last step of your 26.2miles on the day
— Billy, previous London Marathon runner
Please remember the London Marathon is one of the most popular events in the athletics calendar and places do go very quickly.
If you are at all interested in taking part in the 2024 London Marathon, please do apply your interest and outline in as much detail as possible the reasons why you’d like to take part for Together for Short Lives.
We know the fundraising target can seem daunting but fear not! The Together for Short Lives team is on hand every step of the way to help you with resources, fundraising ideas and maximising every ounce of your potential. As well as asking friends, family and colleagues for donations, you can also organise extra fundraising activities to reach your goal.
We are always here to help support you in reaching your goal, so feel free to get in touch with us any time. If you’d like more information, or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com