Run the The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris for Together for Short Lives.
The Schneider Paris Marathon is now one of the biggest marathons in the world and perfectly combines a personal challenge with the chance to discover one of the world’s greatest cities.
Race day will see you pound the pavements of the French capital’s most famous avenues and plazas. Starting at the foot of the Arc de Triomphe, and finishing with views of Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower to guide you home. Every year, this unique and spectacular setting attracts more and more entrants. There are now more than 23,000 runners from abroad, making up 40% of the field.
So, come and take on the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris. Each finisher comes home with incredible memories.
What in it for me?
We will provide you with tailored support from your first step to collecting your medal; from fundraising ideas to training plans we are here to help.
- 20% at OTE Sports, our nutrition partner, to keep you fuelled during your training.
- Your own charity technical running t-shirt or vest complete with your name, so everyone knows who to cheer for.
- Training plans from our trusted partners.
- Ongoing fundraising and training support from your dedicated charity contact.
- Post-race celebration connecting you with the whole hospice network.