Our annual corporate supporter event, Together we Trek, takes place on 14 September 2018. This year, we want everyone to get involved; whether you live near or far, whether you are a corporate supporter, individual or a family. Join us by taking on your own 22 mile trek the weekend of 14 September – your trek, your way. #TWTMyWay
We know that not everyone can make it to our Together we Trek event this year, where we will trek 22 miles through
Wiltshire at night. So, we want to bring the trek to you. Get outside and do your own 22 mile trek! You can join up with friends and family and choose your own route, and you can do it all in one day or choose to break it up over the weekend (for example: 11 miles Saturday, 11 miles Sunday). For those busy individuals you can even work it in to your regular routine: 22 miles is roughly equivalent to 44,000 steps, so aim to walk that many steps over the weekend. Your trek, your way.
How does it work?
- Plan your trek: We want you to join Together we Trek no matter where you are by trekking 22 miles on the weekend of 14 September. You can trek on your own or with a group of friends or family. You can map out a route and do it all in one day, split the miles over a couple of days, or just aim for 44,000 steps over the weekend.
- Sponsorship: There is no registration fee for this event. All we ask is that you help us support seriously ill children and their families by raising £50 as an individual, or £100 as a family. For everyone that raises over £25, you will be entered into a raffle to win a special prize!
- Enjoy being outside in nature and making a difference! Share your trek by tagging us on Twitter @Tog4Events, #TWTMyWay
You choose your route and the adventure! Below are some different routes and websites to help get you started.
- National Trails – Choose a 22 mile route or just do a section of one of the National Trails.
- Ramblers – On this site you can search for walks throughout the country and filter by difficulty and a variety of other options to suit your needs.
- National Trust Family Walks – If you want to make it a day out for the whole family, including children, check out these Top 10 Family Walks.
- Buggy Friendly Walks
Be sure to check out our resources along the side of this page for FAQs, advice on what to bring with you, and fundraising tips and ideas.
To get started, email Karen Yates on email@example.com. We will then get you registered and send you a fundraising pack as well as other tips and tricks to help you make the most of your trek!