Register your interest for the The TCS London Marathon 2022 and join us for the most iconic running event of the year. The TCS London Marathon 2022 is set to be one of the best and we are so excited to begin our search to fill our next London Marathon team – 2022 edition!
What’s in it for you?
- A lovely technical running vest or t-shirt with your name on and training resources (water bottle, tshirt, vests etc)
- Our fundraising guide full of ideas to help you hit your target
- Regular supporter journey with ideas and information from your dedicated Together for Short Lives steward
- On race day we’ll be there at our noisy and eventful cheer point, supporting you along the route with your loved ones
- We’ll meet you at the charity meeting area with a lovely goody bag to congratulate you for your efforts!
It was a dream; it literally couldn’t have been any better. The weather was cool but there wasn’t any rain, and the crowd were incredible from the get-go. I took out my earphones for the final three miles to soak up the atmosphere, and it was an honour to take part. Plus, you feel like a legitimately professional athlete when you turn a corner to a sea of cheering faces… Which I massively enjoyed.
– Jack, London Marathon participant
Please remember the London Marathon is one of the most popular events in the athletics calendar and places do go very quickly. If you are at all interested in taking part in the 2022 London Marathon, please do apply your interest and outline in as much detail as possible the reasons why you’d like to take part for Together for Short Lives.
We know the fundraising target can seem daunting but fear not! The Together for Short Lives team is on hand every step of the way to help you with resources, fundraising ideas and maximising every ounce of your potential. As well as asking friends, family and colleagues for donations, you can also organise extra fundraising activities to reach your goal.
Should you be successful in gaining a place, you’ll receive a fundraising pack which has loads of ideas to help get you started. Not to mention your very own Together for Short Lives steward will also help you in reaching your goal.
Once you have registered your interest, we will retain your application and get in touch with you closer to the time, hopefully with some good news!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jessy on email@example.com.
** If you secure your own place through the Virgin Money London Marathon’s ballot, we would also welcome you onto our team and help you in your fundraising efforts. When entering the ballot, you can choose which charities you’d like to hear from – we’d love you to choose us!