The Virtual TCS London Marathon is returning for its second year, giving you the freedom to take on the 26.2 miles your way, on the route of your choice, at any time from 00:00 to 23:59:59. You can do it with friends or on your own, from home or away, it’s up to you – Do it your way. Join the Together for Short Lives team on Sunday 2nd October for something truly incredible!
26.2 miles is tough, more mentally than physically but on each occasion I felt tired I thought of the children and their families I was raising money for and it gave me a spurt of energy.
– Neil, Virtual London Marathon participant
What’s in it for you?
- A lovely technical running vest or t-shirt and training resources (water bottle, tshirt, vests etc)
- Our fundraising guide full of ideas to help you hit your target. We’re on hand every step of the way to help you with resources, fundraising ideas and more.
- Regular chats with your dedicated steward, Jenny, with ideas, information and encouragement!
- On the day, we’ll be supporting you online and making sure you feel part of the London Marathon action, wherever you’re running!
- Beyond all of that, you’ll complete your marathon distance knowing that you have done something amazing for seriously ill children and their families.
Sign up to the Virtual London Marathon today to take on one of the most iconic running events, and do it your way!
Email Jenny Benson with any questions.