Welcome to the new and exciting Together for Short Lives Virtual Valentine’s Day Dash. This is a race where you get to choose when and where! The power is in your hands, so join us this February for the most romantic 10k around and spread the love with your very own virtual challenge.
Where does the race take place? Anywhere. You can choose your local park, your back garden or even a treadmill at your local gym. You have anytime until 14 February 2021 to take on this challenge.
Simply register through the ‘book a place’ link, and you will be directed to the runner portal. You can choose whether to pay the registration fee yourself or book a charity place, meaning we get invoiced the cost – whatever works best for you.
Why should I take part?
- This event is for absolutely everyone, from complete beginners to keen runners!
- It is easy to sign up.
- It’s a fun and safe way for you and your loved ones to dust off those running trainers again.
- It can be free to register for this event or is only £25 if you want to cover the cost yourself.
- We have set an achievable £55 as a fundraising target for this event, but we hope you are likely to exceed that with our help.
- It is a great way to do something fun with your loved ones, at a time which celebrates those closest to you.
- Upon completion you get a digital medal for your efforts.
- Above all, the funds you raise will help you support seriously ill children and their families across the UK get the vital care and support they deserve.
We are always here to help support you in reaching your goal, so feel free to get in touch with us any time. If you have any questions please contact Jessy Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are also a few extra special prizes associated with this event, so do take a look or get in touch for more information.