With an aim to provide happiness through the joy of family fun, Gravity Trampoline Parks has become a charity partner of Together for Short Lives.
Gravity parks are twinned with local children’s hospices in their area.
The Twinned Hospices and Trampoline Parks include:
– Children’s Hospices Across Scotland – Glasgow and Edinburgh
– Martin House – St. Stephens Hull
– St. Andrews Hospice – St. Stephens Hull
– Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice – Xscape Yorkshire
– Rainbows Children’s Hospice – Corby Rockingham
– East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice – Riverside Norwich and Corby Rockingham
– Keech – Xscape Milton Keynes
– Demelza – Lockmeadow Maidstone and Bluewater Kent
– Ellenor – Bluewater Kent
Gravity Trampoline Parks are all about fun for all the family, allowing children and adults of all ages to reach new heights through the thrill of indoor trampolining.
Gravity’s aim is to make a difference to the lives of children, raising money for the delivery of Play Therapy for the whole family and reaching out to isolated families that are in need of a family day out.
After meeting the staff and families associated with the charity I soon realised that Together for Short Lives would forever be in my heart.Michael Harrison, Co-Founder and COO of Gravity Trampoline Parks