All orders are sent via Royal Mail Signed For Second Class. The standard shipping time is 3-5 working days. Please allow 28 days for deliveries.
You will receive an email confirming your order is being shipped, this will include a unique Royal Mail reference (tracking) number and instructions on how to track your order.
Should you wish to return any product, we will be happy to refund it providing it is in a fully resalable condition. Returns should be made within 30 days of receipt.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us.
Please note that you will be responsible for postage and packaging costs if you return part or all of your order unless faulty.
Please allow up to 10 working days for refunds to be processed.
How to return your items
To return or exchange an item you have purchased please tell us within 30 days of receiving your order by:
Either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0117 989 7820. Please have your order number and address ready to help identify your purchase.
Returning your products by securely re-packing the items (in the original packaging where possible) and sending back to us with a covering note, including your order number, name, and reason for return to:
Together for Short Lives
You must send back the goods without undue delay. In any event the goods must be received by us no later than 30 days from the day on which you received (or were deemed to receive) the product. You are deemed to have received the product 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after we post it to you if it is not received sooner. The deadline is met if we receive the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
Cancelling your order
If you are a consumer and are located within the EU, you have a legal right to cancel your contract during the period set out below. This means (subject to the exceptions below) that you may return the product to us and obtain a refund if for any reason you change your mind about purchasing the product.
- You may cancel the contract from the date you receive the dispatch confirmation but please note that your right to cancel the contract will cease 7 working days after you receive the products. To cancel your order, please email email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of your cancellation email we will arrange a full refund for you including any delivery costs you paid for. We aim to process the refund as quickly as possible as and no later than within 30 days from the date you notified us of your wish to cancel.
If you cancel the contract after you have received the products, or receive them after you have cancelled the contract:
- You must return the products to us as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You have a legal obligation to keep the products in your possession until you return them to us, and you must take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession.
- Please be aware that you may have other legal rights in relation to your contract and the products and these are not affected by this returns policy. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.