Are you taking part in an event for Together for Short Lives, or thinking of doing your own fundraising? We will be here every step of the way with any support and advice you need to maximise your experience and efforts in support of seriously ill children and their families.
What’s in it for me?
We will provide you with tailored support from the very start of the process, from training and fundraising to the event and beyond.
You will have a dedicated Together for Short Lives representative with you for every step of your fundraising journey. We tailor support, providing fundraising ideas, training plans and personalised resources that will help you reach your goal.
What you can expect
- 20% off at OTE Sports, out nutrition partner. Products filled with natural ingredients to help keep you fuelled throughout your training.
- Branded Together for Short Lives swim goggles and caps, designed by our fabulous partners Zone3.
- Your own branded technical running, training and fundraising t shirts.
- Training plans from our trusted partners.
- Ongoing support from your dedicated charity contact who will be on hand to help you with anything you might need.
- Resources, guides, ideas and encouragement to fulfill your goal.
- Above all, you will be working to support seriously ill children across the UK who are facing the toughest of times. Your support really will make the world of difference and we would love to have you on board.
Our downloadable fundraising guide will provide you with information surrounding how to set up your giving page, promoting your hard work on social media, how to pay in your sponsorship money and will give you a range of events that you can run alongside to help you hit that fundraising target!
Sign up today to receive your fundraising pack and starter kit, which includes up to date information as well as fundraising ideas and tips.
For more information please contact email@example.com for more information about signing up to an event or for any assistance you might require.
Please do share your interest and enthusiasm with us on Instagram @togetherforshortlives and Twitter @Tog4ShortLives. We are on this journey with you and would love to see your efforts and keep you up to date with the latest opportunities and information.
Giving pages are a great way to manage your fundraising total and keep track of your hard work. Any sponsorship you raise through a giving page is sent directly to Together for Short Lives and you can direct any and all supporters to one main station. This eliminates having to bank or pay in funds – It’s all done for you! This makes it easy for your supporters and equally, Together for Short Lives prior to and after your event.
Most giving sites provide a range of different hints and tips to help maximise your fundraising. Just giving, Charity Checkout and Virgin Money Giving are just a few that we would recommend to make your experience effortless (excluding the training that is!). Click below to get started now.