Be extraordinary. Be outstanding. Be Care Manager at EACH.
Every day will be different and offers new challenges with a variety of opportunities support and develop the delivery of high quality care and support to children, young people and their families – in the hospice building, family homes and in the community.
Do you want to…
- have the time you need to support and develop the care team to ensure they continue to provide high standards of care?
- develop your leadership and management skills?
- be key to the day to day running of the hospice service?
- work in a pleasant environment where you’ll be well supported?
- be encouraged to advance your professional development?
- work for an organisation which has recently been rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission in all three hospices?
If so, look no further – EACH can offer all this to you.
We are looking for Care Managers (Band 7) for two of our hospices at Milton in Cambridgeshire and The Treehouse in Suffolk. The salary range is £38,900 -£44,500.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- a highly motivated person who thinks going the extra mile at work is the norm?
- looking for an exciting new challenge?
- wanting to develop your skills and knowledge?
- wanting to be part of an enthusiastic, progressive, forward-thinking and professional team?
- aspiring to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people with life-threatening conditions, and their families?
In our commitment to you, we will…
- ensure the package and conditions are competitive, including salary, holiday, sickness, maternity benefits and pension (you can continue contributing to your NHS pension scheme if you already have one).
- provide you with all the training and development required to deliver children’s palliative care.
- offer free parking, subsidised meals and tranquil surroundings in and around the hospice.
- provide pool cars when working.
To apply, please click on this link to our website https://www.each.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/care-vacancies
We can answer any questions you have about what your working environment would be, the skills required and your continued professional development in providing children’s palliative care in the hospice environment.
If you have any questions for us, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our Service Managers; Mike Higgins (Milton, Cambridgeshire) on 01223 815100 or Nathan Muskett (The Treehouse, Suffolk) on 01473 271334. We look forward to hearing from you!
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
EACH is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all sections of the community. EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.