East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) is the largest provider of children’s palliative and end of life care services across East Anglia.
The organisation delivers a comprehensive range of services to children, young people and their families in the family home, schools, hospitals or in one of its three hospices at The Nook in Norfolk, The Treehouse in Suffolk and Milton in Cambridgeshire. Currently rated as ‘Outstanding for Caring’ with its regulator, the Care Quality Commission, EACH has an enviable reputation and national public profile, underpinned by a dedicated staff team and committed volunteer support.
High profile patrons, including HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, serve to maintain the spotlight on this amazing charity.
Due to retirement, EACH is seeking an exceptional CEO to lead this ambitious multi-faceted charity through its next phase of growth and development.
EACH is seeking an effective and highly motivated leader who will drive the development and delivery of the Board’s strategy. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to build on the substantial achievements of the charity; in delivering excellent care services across the region, developing an extensive income generation base of retail, fundraising and statutory funding, and building further on a strong national and international profile.
- Responsible for more than 300 staff and 1,600 volunteers, inspiring and delivering a strong values-driven culture, enabling the team to deliver the best possible quality service to the children, young people and families they care for.
- Developing and delivering a clear strategy for the charity over the next five years.
- Influencing local and national health and social care policy to improve access to palliative and end of life care for all babies, children, young people and their families
- Acting as a public figurehead, media spokesperson and ambassador for the charity, connecting with many different stakeholders across the region
- Taking overall responsibility for the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We are looking for an exceptional person with the vision, passion and commitment to lead the organisation through its next phase of development and growth.
Skills and attributes sought include:
- A strong, visible and ambitious figurehead with Board experience who will unite and motivate the team while creating an inclusive, engaged
To apply visit https://each.prs.uk.com/the-application-process