Not all superheroes wear capes! We have an exciting opportunity to be involved at the heart of Charlie House and are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Children & Family Activities Co-ordinator, within our Services Team. This post is a key role in supporting the ongoing development of our very special charity.
You will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and delivering activities suitable for children with life-limiting conditions and multiple complex needs. This will enable us to support the expansion and enhancement of our existing services but also support our long-term goal of providing a specialist support centre in Aberdeen.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate and enthusiastic as we are about helping these very special children live life to the full.
Do you fit the bill? The following essential experience is required:
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with children with complex and multiple needs
- Experience of developing and delivering activities
- Experience of monitoring, reporting against plans and budgets
You will be responsible for the development and expansion of activities for the families within Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Moray, therefore applicants must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
Interested candidates should possess the following essential skills & abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent collaborative and team skills
- Able to work independently and to deliver on targets
- Good computer skills knowledge
Download the job description and application pack at https://www.charliehouse.org.uk/work-with-us/. Call 01224 313333 for further details.
Closing date for application is Monday 23rd March 2020.
Interview dates will be scheduled for successful CV applicants for w/c 30th March 2020.
A brief presentation on your vision of the role of the Children & Family Activities Co-ordinator within Charlie House will be required, as part of the interview process.