Our new activity wing in our new Forever Home, which will bring us some world class facilities, including hydro suite, movie and sensory facilities and a dedicated arts, craft and messy play area, is due to open this summer. These new facilities will propel our support offer to a new level and allow us to reach many more families. We are seeking a truly outstanding CYP Champion to help fill these new facilities with smiles and the sound of laughter and fun.
- motivated by making a difference to the lives of children, young people and their families?
- enthusiastic and energetic?
- a great communicator with both children and adults?
- someone who enjoys working in an environment that is fast paced and fun?
- available to work regular evenings and weekends when the activity wing is at its busiest?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to our questions, then we’d love to hear from you.
A full Job Description and Person Specification can be found on our website: https://www.reubensretreat.org/vacancies/
All criterias are desirable, not essential, however we would expect you to meet a good proportion of them and have the ability to upskill in other areas quickly and efficiently.
How to apply
We invite you to send your CV with a covering letter stating why you want the job and how you meet the criteria, along with a personal statement (1000 words) with examples of how you meet our values – Authentic, Warm Hearted, Integrity, Different.
Please email these to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 9th May 2021 (interviews planned for 13th May 2021)
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, fun and passionate person to join our family support team!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE