Be extraordinary. Be outstanding. Be a nurse at EACH.
Every day will be different and offers new challenges with a variety of opportunities to deliver high quality care and support to children, young people and their families – in the hospice building, family homes and in the community.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- a highly motivated person who thinks going the extra mile at work is the norm?
- looking for an exciting new challenge?
- wanting to develop your skills and knowledge?
- wanting to be part of an enthusiastic, progressive, forward-thinking and professional team?
- aspiring to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people with life-threatening conditions, and their families?
In our commitment to you, we will…
- ensure the package and conditions are competitive, including salary, holiday, sickness, maternity benefits and pension (you can continue contributing to your NHS pension scheme if you already have one)
- provide you with all the training and development required to deliver children’s palliative care
- offer free parking, subsidised meals and tranquil surroundings in and around the hospice
- provide pool cars when working in the community
To find more and apply for the Nurse role and the working environment at EACH, please visit our website.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be shortlisting and interviewing as applications are received. If there is a high level of interest we will need to close for applications.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our Human Resource Department who will put you in contact with our Service Manager; Mike Higgins (Milton, Cambridgeshire).
At EACH we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community, in particular from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (“the Regulations”), which requires the post holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment