The role of Children’s Nursing Team Manager is in place to have operational responsibility for the Children’s service. You will work across the Rennie Grove geographical area so a car and driving licence will be essential.
You will therefore need:
- Level one NMC Registered Children’s Nurse
- Evidence of continuous personal and academic development
- Children’s palliative care experience
- People management experience
- Experience of successfully implementing and supporting change
- Experience of teaching in a clinical setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as an effective member of a team, using initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We can also offer development, flexible working, opportunities to volunteer and 27 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays.
We’re all about making lives better at Rennie Grove Hospice Care, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children, diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Apply now.
Closing date: 6 September 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: 19 September 2019