The role of Clinical Nurse Specialist is in place to provide specialist palliative care nursing to patient and families within their own home and manage, support and develop Senior Hospice at Home Nurses and Hospice at Home Nurses. As this role involves visiting individuals in their own homes you are required to travel anywhere within the Rennie Grove geographical area and therefore a car and driving licence will be essential.
You will therefore need to demonstrate your abilities in the following areas:
• First level registered nurse
• Degree level or modules in Palliative Care or Cancer Care
• Relevant post registration experience at Band 6 or above in palliative care, cancer care and / or within the community.
• Managing people / strong clinical leadership
• Ability to work autonomously and as an effective member of the team
We can also offer development, flexible working, opportunities to volunteer and 27 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays.
We’re all about making lives better at Rennie Grove Hospice Care, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children, diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
Are you ready to make a difference? Please apply on our website: https://www.renniegrove.org/jobs
Interview date: 4 July 2019