Are you passionate about palliative care? Do you want to work for an organisation where you have the time to truly deliver high quality care? Then this may be the role for you, we at Rennie Grove have a rare opportunity to join our Herts Hospice at Home team as a Clinical Nurse Specialist.
The role of Clinical Nurse Specialist is in place to provide specialist palliative nursing care to patients and families within their own home. You will be visiting individuals in their own homes so a car and driving licence will be essential.
You will therefore need to demonstrate your abilities in the following areas:
- First level registered General Nurse.
- Degree level or modules in Palliative or Cancer care
- Evidence of continuous personal and academic development
- Current post registration experience at Band 6 or above in palliative care, cancer care and / or within the community.
- Proven experience of managing people / strong clinical leadership.
- Proven experience of effective team working.
- Excellent judgement and good decision making skills.
- Ability to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate nursing care.
- Caring and empathetic approach.
- Commitment to Rennie Grove purpose.
We can offer:
- a supportive environment
- personal development
- flexible working
- opportunities to volunteer
- generous annual leave entitlement
- NMC registration fees paid
- passionate team with quality at the heart of what we do.
At Rennie Grove Hospice Care, we’re all about making every moment matter for our patients and families, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families, visiting day and night. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? apply on renniegrove.org/jobs
For an informal chat about this role contact Judith Moore, Head of Nursing & Patient Services Herts on 07393 232724.
Interviews: 19 January 2021