We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and forward-thinking health care professional to lead on Clinical Governance and Quality across Helen & Douglas House!
You will be a pivotal member of the Clinical Leadership Team and will have the opportunity to influence and network within the national Children’s Hospice Sector.
This is a Full Time (37.5 hours) Permanent role, and in return for your work we can offer you a competitive salary of £48,500 – £63,000 per annum, with an anticipated recruitment range of £48,500 – £52,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of working within health care
- have experience in negotiation and professional relationship-building
- have knowledge and experience of local commissioning and funding processes
- have experience in preparing an organisation for inspections and ensuring compliance with regulations
- have experience of working with clinical data-bases
- be a skilled communicator with the ability to adapt to a wide range of people and situations
- knowledge of the principles of safeguarding and how to respond to concerns raised
Helen & Douglas House offers the following benefits:
- attractive working environment
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years and 29 days after 5 years)
- we are a direction agency for the NHS Pension Scheme. Membership to the NHS pension scheme is available to employees who have contributed to the NHS pension scheme in the previous 12 months
- eyecare voucher scheme
- cycle scheme
- occupational sick pay and maternity pay
- a flexible working environment
- subsidised staff dining facilities
- investment in your CPD
- embedded staff support
About Helen & Douglas House:
Helen & Douglas House, based in Oxford, is the world’s first children’s hospice. We care for terminally ill babies, children, and their families at our hospice and at home. It is a special place that feels like home, where families can make the most of their time together and create happy memories during their children’s short lives. As a charity, we rely almost entirely on voluntary donations to support our work.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the HR Team on 01865 794749 for an informal chat about the role.
The closing date for this role is midnight on 10th August 2021, with interviews to be held on 20th August 2021.
Staff working for Helen & Douglas House are required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Helen & Douglas House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer and value the benefits of a diverse workforce. We positively encourage applications from all areas of the community.