Clinical supervision has become internationally recognised as an important function in nursing, healthcare assistants & staff practice with the goal of improving and maintaining safe, effective and efficient care for patient and service users.
LauraLynn is committed to providing a range of supports for staff and are looking Clinical Supervisor on a part-time consultancy basis to work with a Clinical Supervision Implementation Group to implement and evaluate the LauraLynn Clinical Supervision Programme.
The Clinical Supervision Programme will support LauraLynn Children’s Hospice & Disability Services teams, CHI@Crumlin CNSp’s in Paediatric Palliative Care and the HSE national team of Clinical Nurse Coordinators for Children with Life Limiting Conditions.
The principal services that the Clinical Supervisor will be required to provide include:
- work collaboratively with the Clinical Supervision Implementation Group to ensure effective roll out of the Clinical Supervision Programme
- provision of on-site and remote Clinical Supervision
- provision of psycho-educational sessions to facilitate the roll out and implementation of the service.
- monitoring and evaluation of the quality, success and outcomes of the service
Essential Criteria – ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- candidates should have a minimum of a Level 7 qualification in a Mental Health area e.g. Psychotherapy/Family
- therapy/Counselling, Clinical Psychology or Social Work
- have completed a supervisory programme
- full accreditation with the relevant professional body is essential – e.g. IACP, IAHIP, PSI
- strong organisational, administrative, interpersonal, and clinical skills
How to Apply:
For informal enquiries please contact Anne Marie Carroll, Director of Nursing on 01 2893151 or E: ACarroll@lauralynn.ie
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Human Resources email@example.com or by post: HR department, LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice, Leopardstown Road, Dublin 18.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.