We are looking for a creative, supporter focused and target driven Community and Events Product Development Manager!
You will be joining at an exceptionally exciting time for the fundraising team, having just invested in a full community and events review we now need someone to deliver the new strategy. We have an ambitious goal of growing our income in community and events and we will be focusing on delivering- two flagship events a year alongside Facebook challenges, fundraising products, virtual events and third party events such as the Oxford Half and London Marathon.
This role not only delivers outstanding events, with incredible supporter journeys it also has the exciting task of product development. If we want to introduce a new fundraising product you will be responsible for all aspects of product development – from idea generation to end-to-end evaluation.
This role offers the right candidate a great opportunity to make a real impact in an extraordinary children’s hospice charity based in Oxford. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in community and/or events fundraising and a successful track record in growing income in these areas. Solid leadership and management skills are also essential.
Essential skills for the role:
- experience in managing and delivering a varied event portfolio, including face-to-face, virtual and hybrid events
- experience in developing and delivering business and operational plans
- experience in developing and delivering complex income and expenditure budgets
- experience of managing cross-team projects and delivering exceptional results
- experience in end-to-end evaluation and making decisions based on insight and key findings
- good working knowledge of key digital marketing techniques, especially social media, email marketing and content marketing
- good understanding of product development, with a curious and creative flare.
- confident to work across multiple events and products throughout the year
- ability to proactively plan and manage a varied and busy workload involving travel and some out of hours working.
This role is Hybrid, with an average of 1-2 days per week working in the office and the remaining working from home.
We do extraordinary work here at Helen & Douglas House. If you would love to be part of that and can share that passion with others then we would love to hear from you.
For further details please see the job description on our website and if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
or call the Human Resources team on 01865 794749
Closing date for applications is Midnight on 28th November 2021. Interviews will be held on Monday 6th December 2021 in Oxford.
Helen & Douglas House provides symptom management, end-of-life care, respite, emotional and bereavement support across central southern England. We are dedicated to the care and support of babies, children, teenagers and young adults and their families. We provide in-house care at our purpose-built facilities in Oxford, 24/7 and we support people in their own homes, their local community, and in hospitals. We do this through our expert team of staff and volunteers, working closely with each individual, their family, and the wider team of professionals around them.
Staff working for Helen & Douglas House are required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Helen & Douglas House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer and value the benefits of a diverse workforce. We positively encourage applications from all areas of the community.