The role of Day Services Nurse is in place to assist in the day to day planning, coordination and delivery of patient care within Day Services. You will work from Grove House, St Albans, but travel for training and meetings will be necessary as well as travel to visit patients at home, on occasion so a car and driving licence will be essential.
This role is fixed-term for 12 months.
Apply on NHS jobs here – please open the link in a new tab
You will therefore need:
- first level registered nurse
- evidence of continuous personal and academic development
- post-registration nursing experience
- excellent written and verbal communications skills
- ability to work effectively in an emotionally demanding environment
- ability to perform holistic assessment and plan an individualised care plan
- ability to work autonomously and as an effective member of a team, using initiative
- caring and empathetic approach
We offer development, flexible working, opportunities to volunteer and 27 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
At Rennie Grove Hospice Care, we’re all about making every moment matter for our patients and families, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families, visiting day and night. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply here
If successful, you’ll join on the first working day of the month so we can best support you with our structured induction programme.
We encourage and strongly recommend our workforce to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
For an informal chat about this role contact Judith Moore, Head of Nursing & Patient Services – Herts on 07393 232724.
Closing date: 5 January 2022 at 12 noon