We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced clinical leader to join our care leadership team at Ty Hafan in the new role of Deputy Director for Care – Hospice & Nursing. As a new Deputy Director for Care, you will be responsible for the professional leadership and ongoing transformation of our hospice-based services, and for Tŷ Hafan’s nursing services within hospitals and community settings.
You will be accountable for the provision of safe and effective children’s palliative care services, and for the coordination of family integrated care at the hospice. Working closely with the Director of Care, you will shape, inform, and deliver strategic and operational priorities.
Tŷ Hafan is one of the UK’s leading paediatric palliative care charities and offers care to children and support for their families throughout Wales. We offer comfort, care and support to children and young people with life limiting conditions, supporting them and their families at our hospice, in the community and in their homes. Tŷ Hafan provides care, comfort and support throughout the childs’ life, helping our families to ensure a short life is a full life. We are also there for families in times of crisis, at end of life and beyond.
Our vision is to see a Wales where children who may die in childhood live a fulfilling family life.
Our mission is to offer a high standard of free care to children in Wales who may die in childhood in order to enrich their quality of life, and support their families during life, at end of life and through bereavement.
Our values are caring, collaborative and professional.
The benefits of working for Tŷ Hafan include:
- holiday entitlement of 30 days (rising to 32 days with service) plus Bank Holidays
- the ability to continue with your NHS pension or to enter a Group Personal Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of 5%
- employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and shopping discount schemes
- formal clinical supervision
- a comprehensive induction plan and learning and development opportunities including our Leadership Development Programme
To apply please click here