East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) supports families and cares for children and young people with life threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Comprehensive range of benefits:
- free onsite parking
- flexibility of home working
- enhanced annual leave entitlement – 27 days + 8 UK Bank Holidays
- additional holiday purchase scheme
- AVIVA pension package – up to 7% employer contribution
- NHS pension – continuation of if already contributing
- life assurance
- free eye tests
- cycle to work scheme
- employee assistance programme
An experienced administrator looking to work in a vibrant and busy fundraising team?
Do you have:
Experience of working in a professional role, mixing with a variety of people in business and social situations?
Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal?
A full driving license and use of your own car?
Reports directly to the Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships
The Major Supporters & Charitable Trusts Fundraising Assistant will assist in all activities to support the Fundraising strategy to maximise income and increase the number of major supporters and charitable trusts opportunities.
- to help with the relationship management of major supporters and charitable trusts
- to assist in the development of new areas of supporter engagement in order to increase income
- to research and write applications to charitable trusts for funding opportunities
- to support fundraising activities through special events, meeting and tours/visits. Whilst representing EACH internally and externally
- to provide excellent supporter stewardship
- to keep up to date EACH’s supporter database
At EACH we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community, in particular from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
As a Hospice we strongly encourage all our staff and volunteers to be fully vaccinated including boosters, as this provides the greatest protection to our children and families and staff.