As a Health Care Assistant with Rennie Grove in the Children’s team you will provide personalised holistic care and support to children with life threatening and life limiting conditions and their families at home for those identified as requiring respite/short break care.
- care Certificate/NVQ level 2/Nursery Nurse qualification
- recent experience within a care setting
- relevant experience in assisting patients with their personal hygiene
- proven experience of working effectively in a team
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work effectively in an emotionally demanding environment
- a caring and empathetic approach
- ability to work autonomously and as an effective member of the team
- ability to maintain confidentiality
We can offer:
- a supportive environment
- personal development
- flexible working
- opportunities to volunteer
- generous annual leave entitlement
- passionate team with quality at the heart of what we do
At Rennie Grove Hospice Care, we’re all about making every moment matter for our patients and families, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families, visiting day and night. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
For an informal chat about this role contact Sam Howard, Director of Nursing & Patient Services on 07387 411324.
Are you ready to make a difference? apply on NHS jobs: https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/direct_apply/?vac_ref=916488299
Closing 10 May 2021
Interviews: 18 May 2021