Are you passionate about palliative care? Do you want to work for an organisation where you have the time to truly deliver high quality care? Then this may be the role for you, we at Rennie Grove have a rare opportunity to join our Bucks Hospice at Home team.
The role of Hospice at Home Nurse is in place to provide specialist palliative nursing care to patients and families within their own home. You will be visiting individuals in their own homes so a car and driving licence will be essential.
You will therefore need to demonstrate your abilities in the following areas:
- First level registered General Nurse desirably with a module in palliative care or cancer care.
- current post registration experience at Band 5 or above carrying out general or specialist nursing care.
- proven experience of effective team working.
- excellent judgement and good decision making skills.
- ability to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate nursing care.
- caring and empathetic approach.
- commitment to Rennie Grove purpose.
We can offer:
- a supportive environment
- personal development
- flexible working
- opportunities to volunteer
- generous annual leave entitlement
- NMC registration fees paid
- passionate team with quality at the heart of what we do.
We’re all about making lives better at Rennie Grove Hospice Care, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children, diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? apply on renniegrove.org/jobs
Interviews: 11 December 2020