We are looking for an enthusiastic and supportive ICT Technician to join our ICT Team on a permanent full-time contract. Our ICT team work at the heart of the hospice. As an ICT Technician, you will provide front line ICT support for the hospice and its network of charity shops, including computer and network maintenance, project work and server maintenance to agreed standards. We are looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude, who’s able to work as part of a team.
The ICT Technician will be responsible for supporting our network of charity shops to ensure that the computers, peripherals and network equipment is in good working order, providing front line ICT support for staff and guests at the hospice, as well as various other related duties.
We are looking for the following experience and skills:
- experience of providing ICT support in an office environment
- experience of supporting multi-disciplinary teams
- ability to systematically troubleshoot complex problems and implement the most effective solution
- able to communicate highly technical specialist requirements with external suppliers and/or agencies
- in depth knowledge of MS Office packages, specifically Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- applicants must hold a current full driving licence in order to discharge the duties of this role.
For further information, please see the Job Description. If you have any questions about the role please e-mail email@example.com or call the People Resourcing Team on 01865 794749.
Helen & Douglas House offer the following benefits:
- auto-enrolment pension scheme with Scottish Widows (employer contribution up to 7%)
- eyecare voucher scheme
- cycle scheme
- occupational sick pay and maternity pay
- a flexible working environment
- subsidised staff dining facilities
- the chance to be a part of something special
All staff working for Helen & Douglas House are required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service check. Helen & Douglas House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the closing date for this role is 8th March 2022. We will be interviewing as applications are received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once the role has been filled.
If you would like to join us, please click here to apply today!
Helen & Douglas House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer and value the benefits of a diverse workforce. We positively encourage applications from all areas of the community.