This is an exciting role for an experienced nurse to provide leadership within the integrated nursing team working predominantly in the community service and leading on transition. The post holder will manage a caseload, providing skilled palliative nursing care to all Children and Young People (CYP) in the home setting.
This role will have responsibility for leading on transition within the children’s service and will be required to work with stakeholders to establish clear transition pathways, support networks and outreach for young adults.
The post holder will develop a hub of specialist information for children and young people and to drive collaboration across the system. They will provide advice, support, and education to the clinical team to support all young people transitioning through palliative care services.
This role is suited to a dynamic and innovative individual who is committed to service improvement, quality care and supporting young people in transition. The post holders’ hours will be split across providing clinical care and management time to support transition.
- enrolment onto our company pension scheme or the option to continue in the NHS pension scheme
- up to 35 days’ annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (additional annual leave after 5 & 10 years’ service)
- free parking
- on-site education support
- free clinical indemnity insurance cover
- option to join Healthcare Cash Plan
- corporate Rate Gym Membership
For more information and to apply please click here