The role of Learning & Development Administrator is in place to provide comprehensive support to the Learning & Development Team to coordinate, promote and administer the learning and development programmes.
- good general level of education with high levels of literacy and numeracy
- admin qualification or relevant experience
- experience in Microsoft Office applications
- experience of virtual communications platforms ie MS Teams, Zoom
- experience of administering databases from data input to running reports
- the ability to build good working relationships across all levels of staff.
You will be based at our Tring office however working across all Rennie Grove offices will be required on occasion so a car and driving licence will be essential.
We offer development, flexible working, opportunity to sustain your NHS pension, opportunities to volunteer and 25 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
At Rennie Grove Hospice Care, we’re all about making every moment matter for our patients and families, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families, visiting day and night. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
Are you ready to make a difference? apply on www.renniegrove.org/jobs
If successful, you’ll join on the first working day of the month so we can best support you with our structured induction programme.
We encourage and strongly recommend our workforce to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
For an informal chat about this role contact Sophie Ebeling, Head of Learning & Development on 07768 712215.
Interviews: 14 April 2022