Become part of the Tŷ Hafan family by joining the Care Services team as a Paediatric Palliative Care Physiotherapist.
Tŷ Hafan offers comfort, care and support to life-limited children, young people and their families in our hospice, in the community and in their home so they can make the most of the time they have left together.
The work we do would not be possible without the hard work and dedication of our staff and volunteers.
In this role, you will work as an autonomous practitioner delivering Paediatric Physiotherapy to children in receipt of care services. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and review of bespoke physiotherapy plans for children aged from birth to 18 years.
The benefits of working for Tŷ Hafan include:
– Group Personal Pension Scheme with an employer contribution (or option to stay in NHS scheme)
– Holiday entitlement of 30 days per annum, plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time hours)
– Employee Assistance scheme
– Cycle to work scheme, shopping discounts and discounted gym membership
– Professional development opportunities
– Free parking, tea & coffee on site
For more information please call Elspeth on 029 2053 2204, or apply directly via our website: https://careers.tyhafan.org/vacancy/paediatric-palliative-care-physiotherapist-369600.html
This role is subject to the outcome of a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Enhanced Disclosure check, satisfactory references and Occupational Health clearance.