Could you lead and deliver the management training programme?
Would you like to support the work of the Professional Development team, including contributing to the design, planning and delivery of the annual training programme?
Are you looking for a part-time/ term-time role offering a better work-life balance?
If you’ve answered yes to the questions above and you are passionate about providing training on non-clinical and development subjects such as management and leadership, appraisal, communication skills, change management, resilience and wellbeing, we would love to hear from you.
We now have an exciting new permanent part-time/ term-time role available in our Professional Development team and we’re looking for a committed, compassionate and caring person to join us.
As a Professional Development Facilitator you will collaborate with the Professional Development team, managers and leaders to design and deliver non-clinical development training sessions.
You will be based at our office in Tring, but may be required to travel across the Rennie Grove catchment area (Buckinghamshire/ west Hertfordshire) so a car and driving licence will be essential.
To be successful in the role you’ll need:
- a degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline or equivalent experience in a role designing and delivering training
- a learning and development qualification (NVQ3L&D, Cert. Ed, equivalent or higher)
- experience of delivering training in the health and social care sector
- experience of mentoring and developing staff
The following will be particularly helpful:
- a qualification or course in coaching or motivational skills
- experience of delivering training in the charity sector
- experience of carrying out audit and training evaluation
22.5 hours per week, term-time only.
We offer development, flexible working and opportunities to volunteer.
At Rennie Grove Hospice Care, we’re all about making every moment matter for our patients and families, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply on renniegrove.org/jobs
For an informal chat about this role contact Sophie Ebeling, Head of Professional Development & Quality Assurance on 07768 712215
Interviews: 18 and 19 August 2020