We are looking for someone innovative and creative with a passion for recruitment to revitalise our clinical recruitment practices. We couldn’t offer the vital support we do for our children and families without our incredible Nurses and Care Team.
We are looking for someone to join us in this newly created role for a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months, to develop resourcing strategies for our clinical roles and to help set us up for success in recruiting hard to fill positions.
You will provide quality advice and support on the development, planning, and delivery of recruitment across Clinical Services at Helen & Douglas House, with particular focus on creative, cost-effective candidate sourcing to be able to identify the right candidate, for the right role.
This is a brand new role in our organisation and we are hugely excited about the difference it will make to our Clinical service and our families, and we want you to be a part of it.
Essential skills and experience for the role:
- be an experienced recruiter – not necessarily from a clinical background
- proven experience in managing hard to recruit vacancies
- good understanding of best practice inclusive hiring methods and tools
- strong stakeholder management and influencing skills at all levels, with willingness to challenge the status quo and gain buy-in to new and different ways of thinking
- strategic thinker with the ability to navigate complex and ambiguous situations to provide clarity and recommend where to focus.
This role is Hybrid, with on average 2 days per week working in the office and the remaining working from home.
For further details please see the Job Description on our website and if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Human Resources team on 01865 794749.
The closing date for applications is Midnight on 7th January 2022. Please note we will be interviewing as applications are received and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once the role is filled.
Staff working for Helen & Douglas House are required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Helen & Douglas House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value the benefits of a diverse workforce. We positively encourage applications from all areas of the community.