East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) supports families and cares for children and young people with life threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Retail Central Support Manager
Thetford based but will require some travel across East Anglia
Full-Time, 37.5 per week
Salary £24,500 per annum
Comprehensive range of benefits:
- Free onsite parking
- Flexibility of home working, 2-3 days a week (once induction & orientation are fully complete)
- Enhanced Annual leave Entitlement – 27 days + 8 UK Bank Holidays
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- AVIVA pension package – up to 7% Employer Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Free Eye Tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Are you able to consistently deliver against agreed project deadlines and always have an attention to detail?
Do you have:
- An ability to edit and write clear concise training documents
- Exceptional IT skills
- Database managements experience
The role reports directly to the Head of Retail Central Services
- Writing and publishing our central Retail guidance & process documents
- Co-ordinating retail campaigns across our shops
- Managing a small Admin team
- Managing our Retail Gift Aid processes
To apply please visit our website www.each.org.uk/paid-vacancies/
At EACH we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community, in particular from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
Closing date: 26th July 2022
Interviews: 3rd August 2022