The role of Senior Hospice at Home Nurse is in place to provide specialist palliative care nursing to patients and families within their own home. You will be visiting individuals in their own homes so a car and driving licence will be essential.
You will therefore need to demonstrate your abilities in the following areas:
• First level registered General Nurse
o With a module in palliative care or cancer care or a commitment to achieve this within one year of being appointed
o With a module in mentorship or staff and students or a commitment to achieve this within one year of being appointed
• Continued personal and academic development
• Relevant post registration experience at Band 5 or above in a palliative care, cancer care and/or within the community
• Proven experience of effective team working
• Excellent judgement and good decision-making skills
• Ability to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate nursing care and review related treatment plans
• Caring and empathetic approach
• Commitment to Rennie Grove mission and aims
We can also offer development, flexible working, opportunities to volunteer and 27 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays.
We’re all about making lives better at Rennie Grove Hospice Care, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children, diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Apply now on renniegrove.org/jobs
Interview: 18 July 2019