We currently have a vacancy for a Senior IT Services Analyst. This is a crucial role to ensure the reliability of the IT infrastructure and services that underpin our ability to support children and families across Scotland.
You will maintain the infrastructure across all CHAS sites as well as supporting mobile staff and those working from home. In addition, you will help deliver project work to improve the IT technical infrastructure and processes and contribute to the continuous improvement of the IT service across CHAS.
- technical lead for IT Infrastructure projects
- IT Security
- manage 3rd party technical relationship
- LAN/WAN Network Management
- systems and Infrastructure Administration
- participate in initiatives to improve the quality and effectiveness of the IT service
- assist in developing effective Service Desk routines
- provide 3rd line support and technical advice to service desk colleagues
- undertake daily routine systems checks and communicate important system status issues
- significant post qualification experience of working in multi-user, multi-site environment evidence of working across MS core stack technologies
- proven track record of managing network configurations with experience of exposure to variety of technologies
- managing technical vendor relationships
- friendly, outgoing manner
- positive and confident
- personal drive, initiative and effectiveness
- accountable for self, actions and decisions
At CHAS, staff and volunteers work together as one team, focused on the common goal of reaching every family in Scotland who needs our support. We have a 3:1 ratio of volunteers to staff members in CHAS. All CHAS staff will at some point work with or alongside volunteers and will be expected to support volunteers.
Our ambition is to reach every family in Scotland who is living with the heart-breaking prognosis that their child is dying, and offer them our care and support to empower them to make the most of the short time they have together. As a Senior IT Services Analyst, you will be instrumental in achieving this vision.
Further Information and How to Apply
Further information about the role and benefits of working for CHAS can be found in the attached documents.
For an informal chat about the position, please contact David Campbell, IT Project Manager, on 0141 779 6183.
For any queries regarding the recruitment process, please contact our HR Team on 0131 444 3293 or by emailing email@example.com.
To be part of the future of CHAS, click ‘Apply Now’ at the top of the screen and complete our online application form. Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s.
This post is subject to a Disclosure Scotland Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.