LauraLynn Children’s Hospice is recruiting Staff Nurses for a number of exciting opportunities working in-hospice and in the family home/community.
If you are interested in deeply rewarding work within a challenging role where your skills will be developed, with personal and professional development opportunities, then this is the right job for You!
- opportunity to work in the community as part of your roster
- free car parking
- subsidised restaurant
- pension scheme
- VHI group scheme
- wellbeing programme
- excellent learning and development opportunities
- flexible roster
- comprehensive orientation pack
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- registered or be eligible to register with the NMBI
- RCN’s with an interest in palliative care Nursing
- RGN’s with some experience in a paediatric setting or with palliative
care/complex care needs
- RNID’s with experience of caring for children with life limiting
conditions/complex care needs
- experience of working within an interdisciplinary team
- ability to work independently
- flexibility to provide on-call clinical care/cover at evenings and
- full clean driving licence
Please note that whilst this position is not publicly funded the salary is linked to the national payscales.
How to Apply:
For a full job description and person specification please see our website.
For informal enquiries please contact Annette Hanlon, Assistant Director of Nursing on +353 1 2893151 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org