Working set days, but with flexibility to work across seven days including some occasional evening work, if required, our Volunteer Coordinator, as part of the Care Directorate, will work closely with the EACH Volunteers Manager and Care team.
We operate a hybrid working environment which gives the opportunity for some home working to.
You will be responsible for:
- recruiting, training and ensuring volunteers are supported to safely provide practical help to families in their homes and to work alongside the care staff to provide care and support to the children, young people and their families
- supporting the Volunteer Manager and other Care Directorate managers to identify new and innovative ways of volunteering to support EACH’s care strategy
- promoting EACH as a volunteer organisation, supporting opportunities for individuals and groups to become involved
- the ideal candidate will have previous experience working with and/or overseeing volunteers. You will have a strong teamworking ethic, excellent communication skills, a sense of accountability and the ability to work flexibly.
Essential – Full driving licence for driving our pool vehicles (manual) and access to your own car.
To apply please visit our website
At EACH, we value all our colleagues and offer a comprehensive range of benefits, including:
- generous annual leave
- free parking,
- flexible working policies,
- subsidised canteen meals
- pension package (including NHS pension if already contributing)
- holiday purchase scheme
- life assurance
- employee assistance programme and strong wellbeing support.
- at EACH we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community, in particular from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (“the Regulations”), which requires the post holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.