Volunteers are at the heart of our organisation. Whether working directly with families in the hospice or their homes, helping at events, supporting customers in our shops, or gardening in our beautiful outdoor spaces, volunteers are all integral to the work of Helen & Douglas House.
We are looking for a Volunteering Team Administrator to join our expanding Volunteer Team with a focus on recruitment, project, and team support.
You will be involved in a wide range of volunteering programme support activities within a small team, working closely with the Head of Volunteering and Volunteer Co-ordinators. This role will work with stakeholders from across the organisation to ensure the effective recruitment of volunteers and efficient delivery of volunteering activity.
We are hugely excited about the difference this role will make to our work, and we want you to be a part of it.
This role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact in a pioneering children’s hospice charity based in Oxford.
Essential skills and experience for the role:
- able to complete tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- demonstrable recruitment experience and knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process including writing adverts, use of social media, shortlisting and selection design
- demonstrable experience of using an applicant tracking system and databases
- proven experience of working within a busy and fast-paced team environment
- good IT skills: ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Work, Excel, Teams and Outlook. Training will also be given
- excellent interpersonal and communications skills, in person, by telephone and in email.
This role is hybrid, with 2 days per week working in the office and the remaining working from home.
For further details please see the Job Description and if you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com or call the Human Resources team on 01865 794749.
The closing date for applications is 14th August 2022.
Staff working for Helen & Douglas House are required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Helen & Douglas House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value the benefits of a diverse workforce. We positively encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Please apply at: https://recruitment.helenanddouglas.org.uk/job/287589