We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to lead a small team of drivers/warehouse assistants including volunteers to oversee the smooth logistics of stock rotation across our 46 charity shops and internal stock/post circulation.
Comprehensive range of benefits:
- free onsite parking
- enhanced Annual leave Entitlement – 27 days + 8 UK Bank Holidays
- additional holiday purchase scheme
- AVIVA pension package – up to 7% Employer Contribution
- NHS pension – continuation of if already contributing
- life assurance
- free eye tests
- cycle to work scheme
- employee assistance programme
Supervising a small team of drivers, warehouse staff and volunteers, you will:
- lead the warehouse team in delivering end to end supply of donated and bought in goods for the charity.
- plan and manage the retail distribution centre warehouse.
- optimise the efficiency of our supply chain to deliver the needs of the business in the most cost-efficient manner.
You will have:
- experience of supervising a team including volunteers.
- experience of managing route logistics and internal account/stock
- computer skills and communication
- full driving license
To apply please visit our website www.each.org.uk/jobs.
EACH reserves the right to close this vacancy early, should we receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
At EACH we are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. We actively welcome applications from all sections of the community, in particular from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds.
EACH is proud to be Investors in People accredited.