The TCS Amsterdam Marathon is one of the fastest courses in the world and among the most prestigious running events in Europe. Runners can also choose from a half-marathon or 8km race distance. For the first time in 2024 we are delighted to offer guaranteed entry exclusively to runners raising money for Together for Short Lives.
The course starts and finishes in the Olympic Stadium, passing through the Rijksmuseum and along the Heineken Experience, stretching along the Amstel and through the Vondelpark. By taking on the TCS Amsterdam Marathon you’ll be supporting seriously ill children and their families make the most of every moment they have together.
What’s in it for you:
- Complimentary technical running top
- Our fundraising guide full of ideas to help you hit your target
- Access to training plans and top tips to help you get to the finish line
- Ideas and information from your dedicated Together for Short Lives steward
This event is run by our partner, Sports Tours International and will include:
- Three night’s accommodation at the 4* Nhow Amsterdam Hotel
- The full support of our onsite reps included guided trips to the race expo & start
- Breakfast included
- A guided 5km shake-out run on Saturday morning
- Pre-event pasta party
- Celebratory post-race drinks
- Finishers medal & Mizuno Race shirt for Marathon runners
- Plus many more
Please note, upon making your booking, you will be asked to specify you are fundraising for Together for Short Lives and set your fundraising target.