The voices of children, young people and families are at the heart of everything we do. Your personal experience is the most powerful tool to help us raise awareness and make change happen. By listening to parents, and amplifying your voices we are a much stronger movement. So if you are caring for, or have cared for a child with a life-limiting or life-threatening condition we would love to hear from you.
Our family community is for any family member involved in a child’s care. Young adults with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions can join too. You can stay in touch with developments by receiving our newsletter, get involved in our work through the family groups outlined below or join our Families Together support group on Facebook:
- Join our case study group and share your story to support our work campaigns and reassure other families that they are not alone.
- Join our consultation group and you can offer your views in our own responses to government and other consultations.
- Join our social media group, and help us by posting links and news on your own social media channels.
- Join our research group and support the development of research tools or participate in research studies.
- Join our event group if you are willing to speak at or attend events when we want the audience to hear directly from a family member. We’ll be there to support you every step of the way to share your story.
If you want to get more involved in our work in any way, or even if you want to find out a little bit more, please use the form below to register your interest, and maybe tell us a bit about your own experience, and we will be in touch soon.